BNSSG Adult Joint Formulary
Decisions 22nd May 2018
Checked: not set yet by Next Review: not set yet
At the meeting that took place on 22nd May, the following decisions were agreed:
New Drug Requests
Eleview Lifting solution (TLS Red)
- Approved for intra-operative use when lifting large colonic polyps using endoscopic submucosal dissection technique.
- Not approved as the group felt that the evidence submitted was insufficient in order to make a decision. Further information to be collated and disseminated to the group in order to decide.
Shared Care Protocols/TLS Change in Status
Brivaratacem (TLS change red to amber)
- Brivaratacem agreed to change to amber 3 months pending approval of shared care protocol.
Sildenafil (TLS change red to amber)
- Sildenafil for Raynaud's phenomenon and digital ulcers in systemic sclerosis agreed to change to amber 3 months pending approval of shared care protocol.
Mycophenolate (TLS change red to amber)
- Mycophenolate for specialist rheumatological indications not agreed. More information about patient numbers and practicalities of monitoring needed before it can be agreed.
Ivabradine SCP update
- Updated SCP agreed and uploaded.