Referrals (Community) during COVID
COVID-19 Prioritisation within Community Health Services
In line with National Guidance, Sirona are re-opening Musculoskeletal Services for routine referrals from Wednesday 3rd June 2020.
The following services are currently suspended to all Routine referrals until 31st July 2020
- Routine continence assessments
- Group education sessions e.g. pulmonary rehabilitation, diabetes education, strength & balance
- Routine rehabilitation referrals
- Diabetes Structured Education
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Strength and Balance Classes
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy classes/groups
For full details of Sirona service changes please see their webpage Coronavirus Service Changes.
To access urgent services please use the new Single Point of Access telephone number:
0300 125 6789
EMIS electronic prescribing charts for non-end of life medications
Please see the Nursing section of Remedy for details